Make this breakfast charcuterie board next time you are entertaining for brunch or when you’re craving something a little extra.
What is a Breakfast Charcuterie Board?
A breakfast board is simply a way of serving favorite morning staples arranged beautifully on a platter. To make a great first meal of the day when you’re entertaining overnight guests or simply hosting I like to serve a variety of foods, including savory and sweet options.
Shop Entertaining Essentials
How to Make a Breakfast Charcuterie Board
You can add anything you want from pancakes and waffles, fresh veggies, bagels, croissants and bread. Hard boiled eggs, or even fried eggs. Anything goes, truly. But, here is everything I added to make my brunch platter.
(serves 2-4 people)
- 6 oz smoked salmon, sliced
- 4 slices sourdough bread, toasted cut in half.
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 3 radish, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- ¼ red onion, sliced
- 4 pieces bacon, cooked per instructions, cut in half
- ½ cup blackberries
- ½ orange, sliced
- Mini pancakes
- 1 tbs capers
- ¼ cup fresh dill
- ½ tbs Everything but the bagel seasoning
- Add 2 cups of water to a medium sized pot . Salt generously and add Eggland’s Best eggs when the water begins to boil. For soft medium yolk, cook eggs for 5 minutes. Cook eggs for 7-8 minutes for hard boil.
- Meanwhile prepare vegetables and fruit ingredients by washing and slicing them.
- Cook bacon per package instructions.
- Prepare mini pancakes per package instructions.
- Toast bread and cut in half.
- Once the eggs are cooked, take them out and place in cold water. Allow the eggs to cool. Then peel and cut in half.
- Now you’re ready to assemble your breakfast board. Arrange everything on a large wooden cutting board or platter. Garnish the smoked salmon with dill and capers. Garnish Eggland’s Best Eggs with everything but the bagel seasoning.