A fun variation on a simple vodka soda, this pear vodka and elderflower spritz is the best three ingredient pear vodka pairing to welcome spring.
The pear vodka and elderflower spritz is made out of only three ingredients. This cocktail is light, refreshing and perfect as an aperitif or just happy hour.
Grey Goose La Poire is one of my favorite pear vodkas on the market. In combination with St. Germain, which is an elderflower liqueur that is floral and sweet. Then top this cocktail with a lemon flavored club soda, like Spindriff makes this pear cocktail the most delicious and easy to make drink.
What’s good with Pear Vodka?
Pear vodka mixes well with almost anything. You could even make a pear vodka and coke, or pear vodka and club soda for a less sweeter version of this pear vodka and elderflower spritz.
Other Pear Vodka Recipes To Try
Why did I name this cocktail a spritz?
- A spritz is an Italian aperitif drink, spritz is a wine based cocktail served with Prosecco and a bitter liqueur like Campari and sparkling soda.
- The refreshing flavors of this pear vodka and elderflower drink remind me of the Italian aperitif, with elderflower liqueur balancing the pear flavor and the bubbly addition of club soda.
- Though if you wanted to you could substitute Prosecco for club soda for a more traditional spritz.
What is St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur made of?
St. Germain elderflower liqueur is made out of elderflower. It’s a small white starry flower which blooms through spring and summer. The flavor of St. Germain is floral of course and absolutely delicious. This cordial pairs perfectly with champagne cocktails and pear vodka.
3 Ingredient Pear Vodka Cocktail
Pear Vodka and Elderflower Spritz
- 2 oz Pear Vodka like Grey Goose La Poire
- 2 oz St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 1 oz Club Soda
- Fill a tumbler glass with ice and pour pear vodka and elderflower liqueur.
- Top with club soda and lemon twist. Enjoy
Pin this Spritz Recipe for Later