Step into spring with effortless style as flats again take center stage above all shoes this season. Comfortable ballet flats, loafers and sneakers are still on trend and I’m sharing my favorite flats I’m loving at the moment.
Why You’ll Love These Comfortable Flat Shoe Styles
It could be a great coincidence or just incredible luck, but just as I became a mom to a toddler, flats are all the rage for Spring.
If you noticed, most of the models during Fashion Week wore either sneakers or flats. And let’s not even talk about how ballet flats are all the rage.
Flat shoe style is definitely set to trend all through Spring. From cozy white sneakers to comfortable ballet flats and loafers, here is the low-down on the flat shoe style you should try this season.
The White Sneakers You Need This Spring
The most versatile, comfortable shoe option that works with everything from skirts and dresses to trousers and jeans.
I find myself reaching for sneakers a lot more than ever lately. Especially my Adidas Sambas. They are just magic and really complete every outfit and makes me look on trend.
When ordering Sambas, don’t forget they are unisex and usually listed under men’s sizing. I find them incredibly comfortable.
Shop My Favorite White Sneakers
Here are a few more white street style sneakers I’m loving:
- Adidas OG Sambas—Last time I wore Sambas I was in high school, but I have to admit I’m all about this sneaker being on trend this year. It’s versatile and cute and I find them incredibly comfortable and easy to pair with everything.
- Reebok Club C Revenge Sneaker—These are a great spin on the classic Reeboks. If you don’t want to jump on the Adidas trend, these are a great and comfortable alternative.
- Madewell Sidewalk Low Top Sneaker —Cloudlike insoles make these one of the best white sneakers around. If you’re planning to do a lot of walking these are great.
- Gola Anthropologie Hawk Sneakers —I’ve had my eye on these for months. They’re just perfection. Everything you want in a trendy sneaker, beautiful soft leather.
- Nike Killshot 2— Might be the perfect white sneakers to bring a casual vibe to work outfits. Another great pair of shoes you can wear everyday from the office to the weekend.
The Ballet Flats Style Trending This Season
Did we all wear ballerina flats 10 years ago. Yes. Are we wearing them again? Also yes.
You can’t go wrong with a leather black ballet flat, and this one by Everlane is the most comfortable soft leather option I’ve tried.
However, a few different ballet flat style shoes are trending this Spring. From Mary Jane style shoes to mesh flats.
Shop My Favorite Ballet Flats
Here are a few favorites on my list:
- Everlane The Day Ballet Flat— I love the classic simplicity of this black ballet flat (though it comes in other colors). The round toe and the soft well made leather makes this shoe a classic style you’ll reach for again and again.
- Mesh Mary Jane Flats by Jeffrey Campbell— Another style that is trending this season are mesh flats. This is perfect for someone who wants to look on trend and bring a little flair to their flats.
- Sam Edelman Embellished Ballet Flat—Looking for something with a little edge? These are incredibly popular at the moment and I love the not so subtle embellishments to these mary jane style flats.
- Birdies Crane Ballet Flats — Soft leather and incredible soft cushioned sole make these an easy pick to add to your closet. The sole technology makes these not only stylish but incredibly comfortable and I love the pop of gold.
- Madewell Greta Ballet Flat—a perfect leather shoe that you can wear all season with skirts and jeans. Classic, comfortable and stylish this one is definitely a winner for me.
The Loafers You Need In Your Closet
The grandpa loafer style is here to stay and I’m thankful for it.
Comfortable flat shoe style options that are also sophisticated and elevated enough for the office. Yes. Perfect.
Pair them with slacks for work and then jeans or mini skirts for the weekend. Add a fun pair of socks to really stand out with your loafer game.
Shop My Favorite Loafer Styles
- Sam Edelman Loraine Loafer— I’ve had mine for several years and these loafers get plenty of wear on a weekly basis. Available in every color you can think of these are great as a classic loafer option.
- Kelsi Dagger Brooklyn Loafer—Soft and chic these are available in patent leather or suede and you can’t go wrong with this elevated style for everyday.
- The Vernon Loafer by Madewell— Obsessed with this sleek metallic loafer for Spring. It just bring such a great pop of color and fun to any outfit you pair it with.
- The Benny Loafer by Madewell— If you’re looking for a classic penny loafer style this one is great. No frills solid flat shoe option, I love it especially in this gorgeous warm coffee color that can easily become a neutral in your closet.
- Bibi Lou Zagreb Loafers —These soft suede loafers are a gem. Imported from Spain and with that gorgeous gold buckle details, made them my top loafer for Spring.
Shop My Picks for This Seasons Flat Shoe Styles Below
This is one trend that is not going away anytime soon. Sneakers, loafers and ballet flats are the three styles to incorporate into your spring wardrobe. Shop my favorite and most comfortable shoe finds below.
Other Spring Style Posts You May Enjoy
- Early Spring Capsule: A Few Favorites
- 10 Ways to Style an Oversized Denim Jacket
- What I wore the most 2023 | Capsule Wardrobe Essentials
- Most Worn Pieces | November Mini Capsule Wardrobe
- Five Steps to Spring Clean Your Closet and Build Your Ultimate Wardrobe
- In My Green Era: Spring Trend Alert
- Styling White Jeans for Spring
- Trendy Tops for Spring
- Vacation Edit : What to wear to the beach
- Currently Coveting : New Spring Handbag