Over the last year or so, I talked a lot about hoping to create a capsule wardrobe. While my goal is to still have a closet that consists of quality, easy to wear pieces, I think each season still begs for a few trendy and cute tops that help make your existing wardrobe a bit more fun. So before our San Francisco trip, I ordered a few trendy tops for spring, and all of them combined were under $50!
That’s the thing about trendy blouses. I don’t want to spend a lot. And at the same time, I don’t have the time, or maybe even the energy to perform scavenger hunts at TJ Maxx or Ross. I have to be in a mood for bargain hunting in person, but online it’s easy! That’s how I came across us.SheIn.com. Latest fashion and trendy numbers for like $10 bucks!
I was a bit worried about the quality, but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised! I ordered this gingham peplum top with the fun bow tie details in the back, (it’s now on sale for $14!) I also wore this top in San Francisco, I love the exaggerated sleeves.
Based on my experience, here are a few tips for ordering trendy tops from us.SheIn.com:
- Order items that you see on a model, so you can get a better idea of what it looks like.
- Don’t order items that you need right away, delivery took a little while.
- Returns are easy, but certain things can’t be returned.
- Take advantage of their deals, and check the sale items.
- Buy items you love. Sometimes we love the price and not the item, and when things are $10 it’s easy to get carried away!
Also, right now they’re having a great deal, so take advantage! You can use my affiliate links here.
What are some of your favorite online shops? Please share, and happy shopping!