Elevate your brunch life with The Best Bloody Mary Recipe. Simply add a few ingredients to an existing store bought Bloody Mary mix for a classic Bloody Mary cocktail you’ll love.
Sunday brunch isn’t the same without a proper brunch cocktail. A classic Bloody Mary cocktail will vary with every bar and bartender, and let’s face it most of the time, a restaurant version falls short.
The good news is that it’s super easy to make it at home, and it will be delicious.This version the best brunch cocktail has perfectly balanced flavors and a swift kick you would expect from The Best Bloody Mary.
How To Make The Best Bloody Mary Recipe At Home
I like using the Tabasco mix because it has a good tomato base that is only mildly seasoned, so it’s easy to jazz it up with all the other ingredients. Pour the mix into a pitcher or open container so it’s easier to add other ingredients and stir the mixture. Add all the necessary ingredients and voilá, you have the ultimate homemade Bloody Mary.
Other Cocktail Posts You May Like
Print This Recipe for Later
The Best Bloody Mary Recipe
- 8 oz vodka (2 oz per cocktail )
- 32 oz Tabasco Bloody Mary mix ( or any store bought mix of your choice)
- 2 tbsp horseradish
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 2 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
celery stalks, sliced in half
cornichon pickles. (Or any other salty goodness you like.)
- 2 tsp old bay for the rim
- Pour the mix into a pitcher or open container so it's easier to add other ingredients and stir the mixture.
- Add the horseradish, pepper, salt, mustard, old bay seasoning and Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce.
- Squeeze the juice of half the lemon, and then stir vigorously.
- To serve, rim the glass with Old Bay seasoning, add 2 oz of vodka per cocktail and fill with ice.
- Pour the ready Bloody Mary mix and garnish with celery, olives, lemon slices and cornichon pickles. (Or any other salty goodness you like.)
Pin This Recipe for Later