Sweet, tangy and wonderfully refreshing, this blueberry ginger lemonade recipe is the perfect way to kick off your summer.
I’ve partnered with SVEDKA vodka for this recipe, and how pretty is this bottle?
Perfect for celebrating red, white and blue.
Now, for the cocktail. It’s a simple recipe, but the combination of the ingredients make it a standout. I love the hint of ginger and the tang of the lemonade.
Other Cocktail Recipes You May Like
Vodka is a great base for this cocktail because it is a liquor that mixes wonderfully with anything. And the combination of lemonade and ginger with a hint of fresh berries is beyond refreshing.
There are several variations of this cocktail that you may like to try:
- Muddle the fresh berries for a more fruit flavor
- Add fresh herbs, basil or mint would be delicious with this cocktail
- Make this drink with Gin instead
Blueberry Ginger Lemonade Recipe
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
- handful of strawberries (used as garnish to help with the red, white and blue theme!)
- 2 oz of vodka
- 1 oz of Ginger Beer or Ginger Ale (whichever you prefer)
- 1 oz of Lemonade
Fill two rock glasses with ice. Add vodka and the ginger ale or ginger beer to the glasses. Add blueberries and strawberries to make it a themed Memorial day or 4th of July cocktail.
Make a pitcher of this vodka lemonade if you’re entertaining:
- 1 cup vodka
- 1/2 cup ginger beer or ginger ale
- 2 cups lemonade
Add all ingredients to the pitcher and mix. Add ice, pour and enjoy!