You waited until the last minute to Christmas shop and that’s ok. I’ve got you. Here is my gift guide for last minute gift ideas for everyone on your list. Best of all, you can order online and pick up at store. Happy shopping!
Best Target Gift Finds // Order Online and Pick Up
Gift Guide: Last Minute Gift Ideas
- I personally own this throw, and it’s simply gorgeous in person and perfect for someone all about the cozy. I styled in on my bed, but it would be great for the living room as well.
- You guys already know I adore this coffee machine. Not only can you make a great pot of coffee, but you can also make just one cup if you need to, and you can also make espresso and lattes. This would make a great gift for any coffee lover.
- If someone you love watched Netflix’ The Queen Gambit, than they probably desperately want to learn how to play chess. This is a cute set to get someone started.
- I have these candles throughout the house and they last forever and have the best scent. Not too flowery, with just the right amount of earthiness.
- These under eye patches are super soothing and perfect for a little self-care.
- This plush robe is just the definition of cozy, and the color is gorgeous. I may just pick one up for myself, it’s on sale for $25!
- A new cook book is always a great idea for someone who spends a lot of time in the kitchen.
- Favorite eye shadow palette everyday shimmer. The colors are beautiful and the quality is amazing for the price.
- If someone you know doesn’t have air pods, getting them these for the holidays is a great idea.
- This solar smart watch is amazing for someone who is an athlete. Not only does it track your activities, but it also gives you health insight like your heart rate and calories burned.
- Perfect first board game for a little in your life. We just got one and we play almost daily after dinner.
- Love this chip and dip set. It’s a perfect hostess gift. We got a similar one from our wedding registry and I use it all the time.
- Personally, for as much as I am in the kitchen I never seem to remember to replace my oven mittens. Another great gift for someone who cooks often.
Other Gift Guides To Check Out
[…] Last Minute Gift Ideas […]
[…] Last Minute Gift Guide […]