This creamy chicken with sun dried tomatoes and spinach is an easy weeknight meal that should definitely be on a weekly rotation and your go-to chicken dinner recipe.
Creamy and flavorful and the sauce is the kind of sauce you want to scoop up with a good piece of bread. This delicious dinner has all the makings of a perfect fall meal, creamy, earthy because of the spinach and nourishing. Creamy chicken with sun dried tomatoes and spinach for an easy weeknight meal win.
Best of all, this entire chicken dinner recipe happens in one skillet. Layered delicious flavors do all the hard work, and you won’t have to do a ton of dishes.
Other Recipes You May Like
What To Serve with This Chicken Recipe
I like to serve this recipe with jasmine white rice or you can use brown rice.You can also serve it with cauliflower rice. You can serve this dish with pasta. I recommend a bigger noodle. There is a lot of sauce and it’s nice to have a heavier noodle take that on. For the ultimate comfort type of meal though, try it with mashed potatoes. Something about mashed potatoes translates to the ultimate comfort food and that creamy sauce is perfect for the starchy carbs—of course you could also do it up with cauliflower mash, if you wanted to be on the healthier side.
Print the Easy Chicken Dinner Recipe
Creamy Chicken with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Spinach Skillet
- 2 large boneless and skinless chicken breasts , halved horizontally to make 4 fillets
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup
dry white wine
- 2-3 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup heavy cream
- salt & pepper to taste
- Generously salt and pepper your chicken on both sides.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Fry the chicken until golden on each side, cooked through and no longer pink (about 5-6 minutes each side, depending on the thickness of your chicken). Transfer onto a warm plate.
- Without cleaning out the pan, sauté the garlic until fragrant (about 1 minute). Then add the sun dried tomatoes.
- Add wine, and cook until the wine has almost evaporated.
- Reduce heat to low-medium heat, add the cream and bring to a gentle simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Add spinach to the pan.
- Season with salt and pepper to your taste. Add the chicken back into the pan. Cook for a few more minutes.
Pin This Recipe for Later