Easy Mediterranean Orzo Pasta Salad Recipe
This colorful Greek inspired orzo pasta salad with feta is a delicious side dish recipe packed with flavor.
- 1 cup orzo pasta cooked according to package directions
- 1 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, pited and halved
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup fresh arugula or fresh spinach
Greek Dressing for Salad
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp Agave or honey
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- salt & pepper to taste
Cook orzo pasta according to directions on the package. Drain and set aside to cool.
Meanwhile prepare the dressing by whisking all the ingredients together. Add salt and pepper.
Add all of the salad ingredients together and combine with orzo pasta. Toss with the dressing and serve.