Sharing the benefits of a jade face roller for anti puffy eyes and the best products I found that help rid of puffy eyes and keep the glow.
I received a jade face roller about a year ago as a complimentary gift. I watched a youtube tutorial, used it a few times and then kind of forgot about it. Later, I read that you should keep a face roller in the fridge and it can help with puffy eyes among other amazing things. The cold jade was a game changer for me, and my puffy face due to sinuses.
What is a Face Roller?
A good face roller should be made out of jade or rose quartz. It has a handle with two roller balls on both ends. Think tiny rolling pin a larger on one end and another smaller roller on the other end of the handle.
Do Facial Rollers Really Work?
This ancient Chinese skin care technique is my weapon against puffy and tired eyes and stuffy sinuses. Research suggests that face rollers are an effective tool that helps drain excess fluids from the face, help absorb skincare products and prevent wrinkles. In short, face rollers are said to offer major skin benefits.
What Does a Face Roller Do For Your Face?
A face roller can help increase blood flow, help with lymphatic drainage, and helps to make the face appear less puffy and contoured.
- Improved blood circulation in the face. Using a face roller stimulates blood flow to the face, which can make your skin look brighter and feel firmer.
- Helps with stuffy sinuses. For me, this is a game changer.
- Decreases puffiness. Stimulating the lymphatic drainage and using a cold roller definitely improves my under eye and overall face puffiness.
- Helps flush out toxins and improve wrinkles. The glow that I get from using my cold jade roller in the morning speaks to this.
Other Posts You May Like
How to Use a Facial Roller
- Apply a facial oil, I like this cold pressed rose hip oil, inexpensive and wonderfully moisturizing. It’s important to use oil or serum on your face or the tool can pull or tug the skin, which may actually contribute to wrinkles.
- Start at the neck and roll upward. For best results, roll up, not back and forth. This tutorial is helpful.
- Roll from the jawline to the ear on both sides using gentle pressure. You can continue this motion all the way from the jaw to the cheekbone.
- Roll from the forehead up toward the temples, only in the upward direction. It’s the same gentle pull that you would use if you were using your hands to pull the skin taut and wrinkle-free.
- Roll flat over your eyebrows horizontally, which may feel especially relieving if you have a headache.
- Store the face roller in the refrigerator, the cool tool really works to quickly de-puff the skin.
- Make sure you buy real jade or rose quartz tool, the real stones are worth the money.
- You can use face rollers daily, for just 5 minutes or so.
How to Get Rid of Puffy Eyes
After I am done with my morning coffee and face massage, I move on to these products to help my skin glow and also get rid of puffy tired eyes. I use these eye patches at least a few times a week. The green tea extract is super healing and feels relaxing.
Next, I often use this under eye cream and let it set before applying any concealer. For a bright eye look I often use a little dab of this concealer just under the eye and I finish with this brightening eye balm. It has a cooling effect and shimmer, which makes it feel like a product and a highlighter all at once. Currently it’s my favorite.
Also, I’ve been using this eyelash growth serum for about a year, and I didn’t realize how greatly it was working until I stopped using it for a few months.
Shop Anti-Puffy Eyes Skin Products